With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
it’s been almost 6 weeks since we got engaged 💍 i am still in shock and am so HAPPY that this man wants me to be HIS forever and ever!! can’t wait to start wedding planning over this break 🥰🙊 swipe to see my excitement level 🤸🏻♂️
Blog post of the day...pink lilies (10 images in this post - swipe left!!) Taking pictures is the #1 way I work through the stress of a long day at work and the stress of life in general. It was a really long day at work so naturally, I wanted to decompress and took these images about an hour ago - I hope you enjoy!
Finding those moments to reflect .. and taking it all in... And enjoying every minute...
#landscapephotography#ig_refined #adventure#epic_captures #naturegramy#igcolor#exploretocreate #earthfocus#sonycaptures #ig_captures#instadaily#visualsofearth#artofvisuals
Human nature is like water. It takes the shape of its container.
There will be peace and quiet in your heart.
The little girl was sitting on her father's shoulder.
Film | Fujifilm 200
10 places in Indonesia (Besides of Bali) that You should know, are :
1. Komodo Island, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara (@therealtarzann)
2. Sombori Island, Morowali, Central Celebes (@jasrintalib)
3. Raja Ampat, West Papua (@_bugdreamer_)
4. Maron River, Pacitan, East Java (@mrizalfrmnsyh_)
5. Lake Toba, North Sumatra, Sumatra (@roymblack)
6. Widi Island, Halmahera, Mollucas / Maluku (@maulana.patra)
7. White Crater, Bandung, Ciwidey, West Java (@ramdanauthentic)
8. Tiban Mosque, Malang, East Java (@ririnkhaa)
9. Ramang-Ramang Ramos, Makassar, South Celebes / South Sulawesi (@lelaki_pendusta_)
10. Satonda Island, West Nusa Tenggara (@ronnyvalstad).
Who would you take to Indonesia ? Tag your friends 🌴🌏🌎🌍 !
Manarola village , Cinque Terre.
Be here in Italy it’s like living at home..
I feel so good here, beautiful this country! Italy will always have a place in my heart, like all the places I go. I am extremely grateful for all the beautiful souls I meet here and elsewhere.. #iloveitalia
Spent an entire day driving the Icefields Parkway, and taking in the views. Made it to this incredible spot just in time for golden hour. It made for a late night of driving back to camp, but was well worth the journey.
One more, just because I was so humbled to be hanging out in their world for a few hours.